Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Share Your Style Party #49

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 49th Share Your Style party!  I'm Kelly with The Essence of Home and will be your host this week.  




I'm always amazed at all the talent out there that I'm lucky enough to share on this blog each week.  I  selected a few that stood out to me from last weeks party.

Bloom Designs shared how to give your friends decorated donuts for Valentines Day.  I love how sweet these look with the pretty packaging.  


A Cultivated Nest shared a recipe for slow cooker tomato basil parmesan soup.  It looks so good and since I just got a new crock pot, I will likely try this out!



Designthusiasm shared this incredible closet makeover!  It was once a walk in storage closet, but was transformed into a beautiful butlers pantry.  I can't get over the before and after!  



If you were featured, please feel free to grab this button and add it to your blog!



Now, it's your turn!  Share what you've got!

Please add a link back to this party on the post that you're sharing.



8 comments:

Mimi said...

I see lots of links I want to check out already! Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Kelly !
Have to back read a few of your posts ( I've had a crappy January health wise this year - colds - flu - and then my back went out - I'm feeling really old LOL )
XOX

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Kelly for Share Your Style 49. Appreciate visiting and joining in.
Joy

Marsha said...

Thanks, Kelly, for hosting the party. I had some tomato basil soup the other day at a restaurant and looked for a recipe--I think I might need to try the one you featured. Have a great evening!

taxi service in mumbai said...

Hi, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
Taxi services in pune to mumbai

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for hosting this week, looks like a big one..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Monica Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

yep... here in "The Sunshine State" we did escape the Blizzard... however, since I am in North Florida.. we did have temps that dropped into the 20's!! Brrrr...... That light dusting of snow is just gorgeous!!! AND YES..... I did see the new HGTV program... I enjoyed it .... does have a hint of Fixer Upper to it.. but I sooo love seeing theses houses get a second chance at life!!!!!!